Saturday, September 7, 2013

Waiting for Coffee

 

So, I finally got into coffee shop, while I wait for my coffee, I saw this
girl standing right in front of me. she had some sort of scarf over head
wearing dark brown jacket and apparently checking out text messages
from her phone, I decided to paint this scene as a close up scene focusing
to this girl wearing winter coat,
What I got inspired from here is that a lot of light source coming from
behind while playing with different sort of brown, I had to bring rich
brown colors and black with accent of blue coming back ground.

I make extreme contrast between people and back ground because that's
where my inspiration is rooted from, this light source is very important for
my painting in general, I believe this is very important if you do not want
to give up figurative form for the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment