Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gas Station



This gas station is located at the corner of on the way to my home, Locust valley, NY.
I feel like I am approaching somewhere there is a lot of darkness surrounding this
gas station with mysterious lights coming out of this place, looks like this station
is pretty old fashioned, these subtle lights represent curiosity and mystery of
our life. I thought this station is perfect to study colors of the night, night colors
are very intriguing itself, sometimes looks very lonely, sometimes could be
extremely happy also, that is why I keep study about colors of the night.

At the same time, I am looking for effectiveness of abstraction from night colors,
there is unlimited possibilities of abstraction with night colors, abstraction means
satisfaction for my self regarding subject matter, so my study of abstract by
using night colors continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment