Sunday, September 1, 2013

New York Street at Night


As soon as the blue car in front of her passes, she is about to cross the road and to
 buy some decorative stuff for home, the time is now 7 pm getting to darkness
 eventually, here and there lamp lights coming out from upstairs, there probably
teenagers reading books for home work.

These are kind of story made out of this painting, but this story is trying to
explain how cozy this scene is and why I painted this scene, the reason
why I paint this scene is that I love city lights and the mood coming out of
different sort of light color from this city.

The light source also gives me chance for different color breakdown, because
any lights has different colors and therefore this makes abstract attempt
possible, I do not try direct abstract these days but I continuously pursue
abstract quality from the kind of painting I am working on.



No comments:

Post a Comment