Thursday, September 12, 2013

Boy's Play 2



Boy's playing under dark shadows of Manhattan remind me of recalling something else,
it leads into metaphysical form...this is rare scene I see in Manhattan, usually there
is a lot of people in this town everywhere, but sometimes there is nobody in
entire street, boy's playing but somehow we feels lonely, this loneliness is part
of my painting from time to time, some people make connection with Edward Hopper
but, honestly my loneliness comes very natural and always here.

In this painting, I like to play with brown tone colors with minimal accent.
If you see real painting, those red letterings in Restaurant sign is much more
visible and effective. And the sky is more pale yellow than it appears here.

I feel that boy's play here represent myself or someone in a sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment