Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Lady passing by Restaurant


It's a sunny day, this lady is going back home on this beautiful sunny Saturday.
This restaurant is absorbing bright sunshine in this pleasant day, there is also
a charming bike is waiting for the ride, everything looks good here... but
there is dark shadows.. this dark shadows create beautiful sunshine, so it's necessary
element in our life, then I am thinking...  there seems to be always deep contrast in
our life, I don't think I have to be this much serious at this moment,
but our life in general has a lot of contrast everywhere.

My question is "Can I take all these issues positively ?"
My purpose of painting is that I try to make our daily life into something positive
and transfer into a meaningful piece of painting, so hopefully viewers can have a long last impression.


No comments:

Post a Comment