Saturday, August 11, 2012

Soho Snow Day

On snow day in Soho, a lady was walking downtown after shopping, it was cozy enough
to get my attention, this snow was the first snow for the seeason also, color was facinating,
and I immediatly started painting with large bold brush, I start very quickly in the beginning,
and takes time for some details. I establish big base line first and then I go for the color I love.
and I continuosly touches until I achieve a new poetry in my mind.

There is a lot of different moment in downtown, and there will be a lot of stories behind it.
My painting is based on romanticism and I love to play with it with my brush stroke,
but I do not expect every painting come out almost same result, maybe I can change my technique
little bit by given moment, but I do want to see a lot of consistasy with all different painting.
Consistansy is important for the painting because that shows what you thinking and what
you want to do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment