Monday, August 27, 2012

Another Day in Manhattan, I witnessed something important, I always thinking
about it but  never connected with paintings.
I am always looking at our life with two different point of view...
I grew up with a lot of expectations and hopes, also I am naturally positive
and happy person and was looking for extremely romantic side of our life..
Maybe still I am, but....here comes desperation....a lot of disappointment.....
Sometimes it's overwhelming that I don't know what to do about it....

When I finished this painting however, I was quite amused that I was able to
show the two side of our human life as it is...

Now I have a courage to paint more of our life...
I want to paint the story of our life not by physically but by emotionally..

No comments:

Post a Comment