Friday, August 17, 2012

Other People's Painting

One day,  I was walking down streets of Soho with my family, there was a beautiful
brown tone painting hanging on the wall of art gallery, my daughter saying " Wow,
I really like that" and my wife also said " it's a beautiful"

Suddenly, my mind was caugh up with complicated issues, did I ever tired something
like that ? How other people's painting look so good under spot light ?
Maybe I didn't have a luxury to have such a nice painting model....

All these complicated mind is just an excuse from a lazy artist, an artist should be able to
find his or her painting subject easily from their surroundings, otherwise they have to
try hard(really hard) to find right one, no great art work comes easy..
A great painting comes from great deal of passion and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment