Sunday, August 5, 2012

First Snow in Lexington Ave.

I think it was January this year, we had first and last snow for this year in NewYork.
It was refereshing and pleasant because it was first snow this year and I was expecting
more to come, this snow stops soon and sky gets brighten make me disappointing
but, this is a snow in Lexington Ave, I cannot miss this opportunity.
Of course,  I have a freedom of choice for color and method, it sounds like common sense,
but it is not easy in reality, basic concept is most important thing before start a new painting.
I have to start painting as bold as possible in the beginning to get good result.
I have such obsession for New York city, the first time when I arrived in New York city
20 some years ago, I did not realize that becuase maybe I was too busy make a
living or maybe I was too much obsessed with other things...Now, after years of professional
artist life, I 've become more and more interested in Life Style of New York city, this big
city has almost everything, such as a lot of interesting people, a lot of interesting building,
a lot of cafe, a lot of beautiful woman, and most of all, unique coziness.
Even before I talk about New York city, always mentioned that the importance of our daily
life, any given moment of our life could be great subject matter if we observe carefully.

In the future, I will continuously create interesting New York scene as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment