Sunday, August 19, 2012

Howard Street Afternoon

As a person living nearby Manhattan, I appreciate colors of Manhattan, not just colors,
I appreciate whatever happening here, there is yellow taxi going downtown, tour bus
heading museums, there is people biking( always think looks a little dangerous),
a beautiful lady waiting for green light, people walking and talking....,
there is a lot of element it could be poetry of our life, and for me, light and shadow
is very important to make my painting alive, here comes an order for me to paint,
first, I have initial feelings it's very positive and happy inspiration, and next is suject matter
it follows my initial thought, then I go for one color theory that suits my idea, and finally,
I become adventurer in the jungle,
my final thought..I don't always satisfy with my paintings, but I am happy to see I am
heading to right directions that I want to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment