Sunday, October 14, 2012

This painting is a second version of the " At the Corner" I made couple weeks ago,
Althgough, it appears almost similar, I tried to  accomplish more complete in a sense
of my painting creation, sometimes though it could get no better than first one,
but I couldn't resist the overwhelming desire to recreate this scene.

I am one of the artist who constantly get inspired from small things from our
daily life because I think it,s important to recognize the poetic moment is
everywhere in our life, don't be mistaken, somtimes our life is not all that
happy, I am just absorbing all kind of emotional aspect in my mind.

I also have other ideas at the same time, the warm feeling for my painting...
I am sure you all noticed I use a lot of cold colors for most of my paintings,
but, at the same time, I desire warm colors as much as you do, so I am Planning
to create Autumn colors sooner or later.
of course, I 'll be still creating Manhattan cities and more snow poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment