Sunday, October 21, 2012

I have motivated by the colors of sunset in this old town, this is the town I started painting
profssionally and occasionally I travel here wandering around looking for subject matter.

usually, a lot of people walking through this town because this town has history of it's own
famous for endless gift shops and antique shops ..this town has very cozy kind attractions,
you can walk in any shops without feeling any pressure...very pleasant for tourist, and
there is small cozy Pizza shop we always stop by whenever we come here, people there
is very kind and Pizza itself is thin and crispy.

I've heard famous some American artist known as Bucks county Impressionists painted
 around here, and I've seen their paintings as well, very very impressive and I admire them
a lot. Any way, whenever I come here I feel something old and classical and that's very
special feeling that I want to capture in this painting.

I understand that it's not quite easy to capture feelings like that, but I want to try it from time
to time because any great painting need a great deal of effort and I want achieve something
new possibilities.

I know this painting is originated from my Manhattan painting series and it could belong
to cityscape painting category, too.

2 comments: