Sunday, October 7, 2012

Park Afternoon

When I see something inspirational moment, I have to connect to my painting.

There is nothing more important than a mother's love to their children in the
world. My mother took care of me all my life physically and emotionally.
A mother will think of you every moment of your life if you are doing ok or
try to save you from any sort of danger from this world without condition,
yes, without condition, there is only one in the world.

I had to finish this painting in a hurry before my inspiration run out, all
this impressionistic color spot was never intended to, just comes natural
sometimes due to subject matter..
I am looking for abstract effect with colorful brush stroke and knife, because
I do not like to copy nature as we see, I am looking for colors of my mind
, my mind will lead to how the color supposed to be, and this way a mother's
love becomes more lovely..

I want to dedicate this painting to all mothers in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting and words, so true. Love the brushwork and colours and the overall feeling of this piece.

    ReplyDelete