Monday, October 29, 2012

Approaching Empire State Building

 
This painting is all about interpretation of colors and colors of my own thought.
I am one of the person who never believes in the concept of plein air.
I do believe we all can learn from colors of nature and the colors of the moment.
but, the fact is colors of nature is constantly changing, you can catch the
impressions but you will never catch the colors of nature itself.
My theory is that the color is in your mind, we should use colors of our mind, not try
too much to copy nature itself, because, as I mentioned, trying to copy nature colors as you see
might be meaningless, at least for me...because I do not see true colors from nature,
 
The reason why I have to follow my own color is that I have desire to make every scene
of our daily life into a beautiful poetry of colors.

          I am just happy to see every moment I see has slightly different color stories and I am
            enjoying creating new color stories in each paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment