Saturday, September 8, 2012

Unlike previous painting, I used warm background to generate more complementry
color effect, I believe these complementry color effects are not always neccessary,
only certain situations like this, but I think it can be achieved the other way around.

Again, I try to use different angle to study effectiveness of abstract image, the abstract
image means how much you satisfy with a painting, the power of a piece painting
comes from the effectiveness of abstract.

The reason why I do not try direct abstract is that it could be baseless and decorative,
acually I studied abstract painting for years when I was in college for Masters degree,
it's tempting and looks good, but does not give me enough reason to do that.

Another words, I am looking for new painting but not by the method of direct abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment