Saturday, September 1, 2012

I am looking for something unusal colors or outcome from our ordinary daily life.

A man was cleaning snows in front of a store, this maybe one of the most common
daily life story, but when I input some colors and brushstroke, it looks very charming,
I am also looking for abstract element and geomatric composition when I actually paint,
that effort makes painting only better, Here comes yelow Taxi, the yello Taxi is one of
the simbols of New York city, color itself gives painting strong complementry effect.

The lesson from this painting is again about the color, I can always create colors
based on subject matter, there is no such thing as decisive snow colors or winter color,
I can just start to paint the color I like, and think about details later.
of New York city

No comments:

Post a Comment