Saturday, September 8, 2012

Manhattan Evening

Here, I have different approach, first, I use much close up layout, so I can generate
more fresh impact, and I had to use a lot of layers, warm colors and
cool colors back and forth to give enough depth of tone.

I am trying to achieve something never seen before, I will express myself by painting
everycorner of Manhattan street, let's see how much I can satisfy myself with new
colors and brushstroke, I truely believe every corner of Manhattan street could turn
into a piece of poetry.

The lady represent positive aspect of our life and a little tricky side also, dark shadow
from automobile in front symbolize sad and dark side of our life.., little yellow lights
represent our hopes for the future, red light symbolize warning sign for our life..

All these explanations are not neccessary, if you do not feel anything from this painting,
I am just trying to achieve something new with different angle or mentality in terms of
figurative painting is concerned. Speaking of figurative painting, I would say I use material
but I never copy or anthing, another words, I am looking for abstract effect  anyway,
I believe most of great artist is looking at that measure as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment