Sunday, November 18, 2012

 
Manhattan has many different colors but one other colors I want to mentions
is colors of loneliness. Manhattan is complex city with variety of interesting
matters, but when you turn around corner, you will see true colors of
Manhattan in which you walk and walk all you can find is loneliness...
 
I am one of the artist looking for solutions for all the problems I am
facing, I am looking for answers in my art career and happiness
along with it, and I am looking for ultimate satisfactions in life in general.
 
my conclusion is that if you searching for answers in your own painting,
and find good reason to paint, you are already successful person regardless
of how much media is accepting our art work. 
Because success is in our mind not from other souces.
 
By the way, I was going to say lonliness has it's own colors and the
colors represent poetry of our daily life.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment