Thursday, July 26, 2012

Waves of Jones Beach

Today, I want to describe the importance of our effort to complete a painting.
I usually get inspired by something small sections or part of our daily life.
I have developed several different kinf of technique during the last 10
years of struggle with my painting process, but , if i think about one technique after
another I usally never reach what mind is looking forward, on the contrary,
when I deeply understand what I want to achieve and just follow my dream and music,
sometimes, the technique comes automatically with all my experiences, all of sudden,
new world comes right in front of me, the painting gets it's own life and start
breathing by itself.
So, this is the lesson I learned from my self.
Hopefully, in the future, I continue to this wise step, and create something remarkable...




2 comments:

  1. I think this is an absolutely gorgeous painting and my favorite of yours. The colors are so fresh. You can almost hear the waves crashing and smell the salt air. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete