Tuesday, July 17, 2012

June Lake

One piece of painting has it's own story itself,and it is not easy to say about one particular painting,
but that's painting, I do not want to explain everytime why this painting is made..
But, here is the simple explanation for the people who wants to share little bit of story from myself.

I visited a park near our neighbor and I found these beautiful sunshine and shadow
everywhere, and I was very impressed by the color of the forest and sunshine of the morning at the same time,
so I decided to paint this spot with very quick brushstroke before I lose my initial intentions,
I love to show brushstrokes on my painting, and by the time when I actually
paint, I realize that this painting needs it's own color story, yes, color is the main
driven source for me to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment