Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bike and Restaurant


There is a restaurant made of wooden structure, it becomes nice brown tone,
when afternoon sun is hitting the walls of this place, apparently, Restaurant is
open because cozy light is on for the day,
Inside, delivery man is waiting for their order to be shipped,
Probably this bike is going to the new destination.
I found this scene really charming, so I decided to paint, while I am
painting this subject matter, I found something else, there is a lot more
colors than I thought, I can even break down all the color spot with
different color spot, that's exactly what I am trying to do in the future,
and I also found structural abstract quality in this painting, too.

This location is from downtown Broadway, New York, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment