Monday, June 17, 2013



Ordinary Night...

One good thing about a painting is that nobody knows exactly what artist is thinking or
why they paint, so there should be some mysterious part of painting that one can
never explain. Sometimes, paintings can go differnt direction from what artist innitially
thought, even Pablo Picasso said one time " my painting always
coming out different at the end"

There is an apparent attempt my painting starts with colors, because colors represent my deep emotions. By the time, I build up structure, I go for line drawing, from here character of the painting decided, and artist sometimes hesitate because of the reason to paint.

My recent study of New York is about abstraction from nature, the real message of my painting
will not be completed without abstract quality.
I am really excited about my Manhattan series because it seems closer and closer to what I am
trying to do and possibility of color is unlimited.

What I am trying to with my painting is always remains Mystery but that's exact reason I paint.
Hopefully, My ordinary night turn into extroadinary night.




No comments:

Post a Comment